• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi there. (1 Viewer)

I live in East Yorks. My husband and I have always been keen on bird watching and he has sadly now died and I wonder if anyone can tell me the best place to sell his Leica? It's just I haven't got a clue. Any advice greatfully accepted.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like. ;)

Hi Jules and a warm welcome from me too.

When you're no longer classed as a "New Member" you can use our own Classified section. You just need to be member for 5 days and have 10 forum posts for that.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi Jules,
Welcome to Birdforum, hope you enjoy things here. There is a Yorkshire section here
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your husband.
I would second Delia's suggestion of using the classified section here once you are no longer a new member, when you do put it up for sale, say exactly what the Leica is, as that brand would cover cameras, binoculars and telescopes. For cameras you need the model name and number, binoculars and telescopes need model name along with magnification and lens size. Once you have put your ad in the classified section you can post in the Yorkshire section about it, pointing the guys to it.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. I would also like to extend my condolences on your loss.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back