• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

How to clean this? (1 Viewer)

MobiusX

What are the best and 100% safest thing I can use to get rid of bird poop stains on cement? I place their food on a tray which has 2 bowls on top and bird seeds in it. This is placed under porch so food doesn't get wet. I just bought a ground feeder which I will receive in a month since they have to make it. I will put this under porch because where I live it rains slanted sometimes so food will still get wet somehow. I want to get rid of the bird crap stains just using this 100% safe non-toxic chemical and a water hose.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back