• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I like Watches (1 Viewer)

8D9F9CA3-1BAF-4BD7-AD97-B6491207DE4B.jpeg
Like to sell my like new Rolex Dayton Rose Gold with Chocolate Dial and Rolex Skydweller in Solid Yellow Gold and Silver Dial.. Both like BNIB

Here is another Victorinox I.N.O.X Professional Dive watch I just purchased. I grabbed this one on sale, I could not resist the temptation.

Attachments

• 8F6B8C18-41C9-44C4-AC27-F2C8A099AE6D.jpeg
    8F6B8C18-41C9-44C4-AC27-F2C8A099AE6D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Nice watch!! I just got a Tissot too, but it's a T Touch Solar, which means no batteries to change, ever! Here's a picture I was able to find online of my all black version.
Tissot-TTouchExpertSolar-11.jpg
At some point you may have to get the capacitor that holds the charge replaced . Basically rechargeable battery .
One of my Seiko Kinetic's needs a new capacitor . It can't hold more than a few minutes of power . Failed after 10 years .

At some point you may have to get the capacitor that holds the charge replaced.
Still much better than a battery every year or two. Besides, I'm probably more likely to get rid of it before then anyway, but in the meantime, I enjoy not worrying about battery changes.

Here is a Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X Professional Diver I gave myself for xmas. For me this purchase was a splurge of me spending around $500 on sale , the dollar limit I have allowed myself to wear around my wrist.
Here’s another Victorinox I.N.O.X Professional Diver I could not pass up, the price was right. This one also is the Titanium version with color dial blue camouflage. I did not like the paracord strap it originally came with so I put on the Victorinox yellow rubber strap.

Attachments

• 43D49275-1410-4441-8084-51E7DE29FB12.jpeg
    43D49275-1410-4441-8084-51E7DE29FB12.jpeg
    451.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back