• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Identification Guide to European Passerines (1 Viewer)

joshjenkinsshaw

Kent Birder
Does anybody have a spare copy of the above book they are willing to give to me? I begin my ringing training in the summer but would like to start learning about in hand sexing, ageing etc now.
PM me....

Cheers,
JoshB :)

Sy V

To be honest with you, the Svennson's is only really good (and it is truly good) when read with the bird in hand.
I have an earlier (than the current edition) Svennson's (c1974 IIRC) that I'd part with for the price of a couple of pints.

Gaz Shilton

Anyone else noticed the type error on page 296 of Svennsons that the English for Linnet is the same as the Swedish? Or is it just my copy?

Acrocephalus

Anyone else noticed the type error on page 296 of Svennsons that the English for Linnet is the same as the Swedish? Or is it just my copy?

Actually there are 17 pages which contain errors, omissions or typos (including the English name for Linnet). In my copy, they are all corrected in the very last page. You should have that page.

Regards

Sy V

Just in case you can't find it...

Attachments

• errata-igep.doc
    27 KB · Views: 149

Users who are viewing this thread