• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Introduction (1 Viewer)

maj.sujan

birdblog.majsujan
Norway
Hello!
I'm a doctor from Bangladesh, currently working as a Researcher in Trondheim, Norway. I have always been interested in birds (wanted to be a zoologist with khaki shirts like in discovery channel when I was a kid), but didn't start seriously until November 2020. I have spotted 62 species so far. I have to say, I have become quite addicted already. Thinking about where to see birds, how they sound and all that while I'm working. Doc duck suggested me join bird forum and here I am! To stay for a long time, hopefully 😊.

Hi Majsujan and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

Ann is a lovely lady isn't she. I was lucky enough to be able to stay with her a few years ago and we had a grand time.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope you enjoy your visits.

As soon as I saw you were working in Trondheim, I thought of Ann! Say hello from me!

Hi Majsujan and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

Ann is a lovely lady isn't she. I was lucky enough to be able to stay with her a few years ago and we had a grand time.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
She told me how you two met 😊 We just saw a Trondheim rarity - Little grebe (Dabchick). Looking forward to learn more.

Last edited:
Hi there and a warm welcome to you .
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Any friend of Ann is a friend to us :)

Hahaha! I only started in November, there are not many out and about nowadays. I have seen one though, by the fjord. The place where she took you to near the hospital, I work in a hospital lab building next to that one.
Yes, I remember, we went into a garden and through to a cemetery. Nutcrackers seem to like cemeteries LOL

Yes, I remember, we went into a garden and through to a cemetery. Nutcrackers seem to like cemeteries LOL
I live next to the other cemetery she took you to :D That one is crowded with crows (hooded crow, jackdaw, rook) at the moment, counted about 1000 last week in the evening (counted from pictures of the trees).

I live next to the other cemetery she took you to :D That one is crowded with crows (hooded crow, jackdaw, rook) at the moment, counted about 1000 last week in the evening (counted from pictures of the trees).
Oh sorry, I thought you meant the one near the hospital. Yeah, the other one.... that was the first time I saw any and they gave me a bit of a run-around LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back