• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

IOC Diary (1 Viewer)

MJB

In IOC Updates Diary:

Jan 11 Revised classification of Oriolus species

Jan 11 Revise sequence classification of Poecile species

Anyone got an inkling of scope, here?
MJB

More info on 'Taxonomic Updates'

Oriolus species (Oriolidae) Orioles PHY, SEQ Revise species classification to follow Jønsson et al.2019
Poecile species (Paridae) Chickadees, tits PHY, SEQ Revised to follow Tritsch et al 2017

More info on 'Taxonomic Updates'

Oriolus species (Oriolidae) Orioles PHY, SEQ Revise species classification to follow Jønsson et al.2019
Poecile species (Paridae) Chickadees, tits PHY, SEQ Revised to follow Tritsch et al 2017

Thanks, Tom; I should have checked that out myself! I've seen both those paper; at least there wasn't a subsequent one that I'd missed!
MJB

Version 10.1

Jan 15 Final proofing of 10.1 underway

Jan 14 Posted link to draft (red) 10.1 spreadsheet

Version 10.1 is about to become official, and a draft spreadsheet has already been posted on the site.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back