• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Iolo’s Pembrokeshire (1 Viewer)

NoSpringChicken

United Kingdom
I have watched two episodes of this on iPlayer so far and think that it is very good. The second programme had plenty of birds in it and I enjoyed seeing the underground Wheatear nests. It is pleasantly low budget with (I assume) just Iolo, a camera operator and a sound recorder, which makes it feel a lot more intimate. I look forward to working my way through the remaining episodes.

Ron

Last edited:

JTweedie

Just watched the second episode tonight. It's just like going out on a walk and seeing what you can find. It feels a lot like what real wildlife spotting is like.

John Bullfinch

John Bullfinch
Just finished watching this and found myself disappointed there were only 4 episodes, so it must have been good! On Springwatch etal I usually find Iolo a bit dry and stuck to a script he's not that keen on, whereas on this he felt a lot more natural and spontaneous with what he was watching, much better. BBC - give him some more series and it doesnt have to be just Wales!! (disclaimer - nothing wrong with Wales!!).

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread