• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Iona Corncrakes (1 Viewer)

thommy_s

Hello...

I’m coming up to stay on Mull with the family, early August next year. I’m sure we will get the ferry over to Iona and I’m wondering what my chances are of seeing Corncrake? It’s not very often that I get the chance to do much birding these days, and I’m really looking for forward to spending sometime in a place that is so good for birds. I know August isn’t the ideal time to visit but we we’re tied to school holidays.. any info on Corncrake or tips for birds on Mull would be appreciated.

Cheers, Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back