• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is a Golden Oriole possible in Dorset? (1 Viewer)

What, really? Needles in the back, and so on?

Not that I regularly go on knitting forums (not that way inclined :-O )

Did bump into a few whilst googling stuff a few years back - was a bit taken aback at the unmoderated language, sarky comments and general bickering.

Not that I regularly go on knitting forums (not that way inclined :-O )

Did bump into a few whilst googling stuff a few years back - was a bit taken aback at the unmoderated language, sarky comments and general bickering.

Get posting: http://www.knittingforums.org.uk/

I was expecting to see a Ruffled Feathers equivalent - maybe Dropped Stitches??

I wonder if there is a LGRE figure in the knitting world who tells you how many scarves you've knitted and invents extra stitches for you? 3:)

I would love to join but couldn't, not sure how to get past the log in page, never mind.

LGRE is surely attached to Soundcardmalfunction Forum isn't he?

Just wondered how this thread had kept going when ages ago the op realised his mistake. Now I know.

What is puzzling me is how a guy who writes a book while out of work is paying 40% tax.

Steve

Simples - I wrote the book when I was out of work, it got published when I was back in work.

I didn't work for 362 days and I would not wish that on anyone, a miserable experience indeed

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back