• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is it my eyesight ๐Ÿ‘€ .... (1 Viewer)

John Nihon

or are some photos (quite a few photos actually) over sharpened/processed? :unsure: Some photos are so fantastic that they don't appear completely natural to me. I'm not criticising, just making an observation as to what I see and wish that my shots would turn out even half as good. :)

or are some photos (quite a few photos actually) over sharpened/processed? :unsure: Some photos are so fantastic that they don't appear completely natural to me. I'm not criticising, just making an observation as to what I see and wish that my shots would turn out even half as good. :)
Theres a number of factors at play here with viewing images. What can look great on a good quality monitor can look absolutely crap on one of mediocre quality. Websites often reduce the quality of images to save space and bandwidth. A lot depends also on individuals post processing skills or sharpening settings on their camera if they shoot in JPG. Personally I do very little in the way of sharpening other than whatโ€™s included in the tailored to my camera model RAW conversion. I do use Topaz DeNoise if Iโ€™ve been using high ISO values.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back