• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is nothing sacred...??? (1 Viewer)

Father Christmas, Ogopogo, Big Foot, Tooth Fairy, ok, maybe not the Tooth Fairy. I hate it when science proves (or at least claims to prove) that they have all the answers. Nessie has been evading them all these years, just what makes them think she hasn't now? There goes the tourist industry.

Don't lose faith just yet. It is easy to prove that something exists by producing it, you cannot prove it does not exist simply by not producing it. 3:)

Aw birdman, this is distressing news. It's too cut and dried and doesn't even leave room for a maybe.

It could have hugged the bottom and come up on sonar as a long rock or even found an underwater trough and settled into it like a glove.

BTW Has this programme been shown?

Charles,
Don't be silly, they all died out thousands of years ago, but this is the real monster and it must be a recent picture because of the castle in the background. I would go so far as to say that Nigel snapped this a few days ago. Can't understand that it didn't come up on the net or the pagers. Must have been suppressed for some reason.

Nigel,
Is it twitchable? Is is a schedule 1 animal? Do you need a licence to approach it? If it is yes, no, no, can you give me the precise location in the next few minutes *Colin rushes for car keys and prepares for an overnight drive to Scotland* This would be great for my website if I could digiscope this one.3:) 3:) 3:)

Last edited:
Twitchable, bloody hell yes I was twitching big time, thankfully the image stabilising kept the picture sharp!!! Loch Dornie I believe........ with the beautiful Eilean Donan Castle
I am sure it is a creature from the Plastecine era

Birdman, keep on believing! The report doesn't mention the fact that the loch has open access to the sea and as some others have already mentioned there are numerous underwater caves.

A TV documentary the other night showed that the loch is so big and deep that it would hold the entire human population of the planet 5 times over!

Think about it! :t:

Anyone ever heard of Occam's razor!!!

Remember "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem."

Let it go Birdman.

James

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back