• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Japanese Birdwatchers' Gossip (1 Viewer)

....her hero, John Gould. I have to admit that I didn't expect that when I first followed the link ;) A shame she will be giving up her work, but I suppose the culture insists.

Always good to see you on BF Charles.

Well, I'm up to 6000+ posts at English Forums, 1000+ at UsingEnglish and 2000+ at LydburyGrammarClinic. The rest of the time recently has been spent scouring the Web for Thai bird songs and photos.

Anybody got an MP3 of White-fronted Scops Owl?...

REALLY?

I just clicked on your signature, Hanno-- I see you have expanded operations into Thailand. How serendipitous! I'm at MisterMicawber(AT)gmail.com . What have you got? I still cannot find White-fronted Scops, Buffy Fish-Owl or Spotted Owlet on the WWW.

Now I have to run off and read your trip reports...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya Charles,

Birds of Tropical Asia 3, well worth it if you are birding in Asia. I'll send you the files.

Cheers,

Hanno

Hmm-- I don't know what's wrong. Did you try the email link in my Profile? Or try [email protected]. Or [email protected] . Or maybe they self-destruct because of copyright infringement. Rats.

I know about and lust after Birds of Tropical Asia 3, but it won't run in my computer, according to what he says on his website.

Chas.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back