• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Just to say Hi to everyone (1 Viewer)

stanfairgrieve

Hi all,
have just joined this form today and trying to find my way around so if I've posted this in the wrong section I'm sure someone will let me know. (It should be in SAY HELLO )
regards Stan

Welcome to BF from all the moderators/admin. Glad you followed my link, Stan. Hope you enjoy yourself on here.
Yep, you've certainly posted in the right place.... in a day or two you'll know the site inside out :t:
Andy

Hi Stan.

You'll have a great time here. There are loads of forums to look at, plus the Gallery and the chat room. Take your time! And don't forget to post some report about you birding activities.....

Welcome to the forum Stan. There isn't much more that I can add to what Peter has said. I hope you enjoy being a member in the fastest growing bird forum in the world.

Don't forget to post in any birding days out you have and any photos you might take along the way.

BTW which part of Scotland are you from?

thanks for the welcome Andy, Peter, John and anyone else who may reply.
You asked where I was from in Scotland John.
Have a wee look at my website http://www.digiscoping-uk.co.uk and you will see the view from my window overlooking the Firth of Forth from the south shore looking towards Fife.
My other website http://www.scotlandsno1.co.uk shows a lot of interesting places in East Lothian where I live.
Will look out some suitable photos to upload, the standard of photographs in the gallery is very high. I have some interesting photos of a Grey Heron I photographed at the bird sanctuary at Aberlady Bay which I have'nt even uploaded to my website yet. They might be good enough for your gallery.
Thanks again Stan

Thanks for the welcome Sal,
I see you live in Pietermaritzburg SA. I lived there myself a number of years ago, a beautiful country, plenty of wildlife for you to photograph
Stan

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back