• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Kowa Binoculars 8x25 BD25-10GR (1 Viewer)

Puffins4Life

Puffins4Life
Anyone have experience / opinions on the:

Kowa Binoculars 8x25 BD25-10GR?​

I'm thinking of purchasing a compact set for my car and work desk for casual viewing for when I don't want to lug the Swaro EL 10x42s around. Any other goo dmodels other than the Kowas? I'm willing to spend $250-$350. Thanks!

Mark9473

Belgium
I have the Kowa BD 8x25. I think they're nice binoculars giving a good image, and with just the right size and shape for comfortable handling despite being small and light. Quite good build quality. Nice compact pouch too that makes them easy to stow away in a bag or large coat pocket.
The one thing to be aware of is that they have an extremely fast focuser. Takes some getting used to.

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread