• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kowa TSN 883 and Canon (1 Viewer)

Siggi22

Hello,
I have a Kowa TSN 883 spektiv and a Canon DSLR 700D camera. Now I like to try to use both for digiscoping to take pictures of birds.
I found out that I either can use the adapter TSN-PA7A or the adapter TSN-DA10. Can anyone give a suggestion what is better to use? I couldn‘t find any clear pros and contras for them.
In addition I have seen that the TSN-PA7A Adapter is usually used without a lens on the camera. Has anyone experiences with this and can give me a suggestion if I should use a lens or not? If so, I would be also interested if you have a suggestion which lens I should use.
Thanks for your help!
All the best,
Siggi22

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back