• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Last 3 ticks whats yours? (3 Viewers)

822 Jack Snipe
823 Pomarine Skua
824 Spotted Nutcracker

All from Falsterbo Sweden, last week

Last edited:
I had lined up 'three' ticks for this trip to the UK.

Sadly, the 'local' Accentors have gone, so has the Red Breasted Flycatcher, Barred Warbler (yes despite spending time on the East coast these are my bogey birds - and looking for them in Finland) making my three dips - so far....

Rough-legged hawk, my first eBird entry.

For a hot spot list, a lake, added red-breasted nuthatch, house sparrow and western grebe. Could not find horned larks where they are often seen. So my list for Branched Oak Lake is 97. If I can add a gull and downy woodpecker I can be at 99!

Finally, I managed to catch up with the Pacific Diver at East Chevington at the weekend. Having just added this to my "lists" spreadsheet, I have realised it is my 300th species in Europe (UK list 218, World list 476)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back