• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Last Swallow of the year (1 Viewer)

Britseye

Thought it would be slightly unfair of me to contribute from Scilly, since we are likely to have them until at least the first week of November. However I'd seen none in 10 days until yesterday, when 14 arrived. Today it looks like there are at least 50.

Jon Turner

Thought it would be slightly unfair of me to contribute from Scilly, since we are likely to have them until at least the first week of November. However I'd seen none in 10 days until yesterday, when 14 arrived. Today it looks like there are at least 50.

Yes we had good numbers on St Agnes today, and several around Porthellick too.

Jon Turner

2 in North Devon this morning. There were days in Scilly last week when there were 100's over St Mary's.

peter.jones

Supporter
Still a couple being reported, up to yesterday at least, along the Hampshire coast.
Not by me though, I haven't seen one for a couple of weeks at least

Xenospiza

Distracted
I saw my last two Swallows on 17 October – and although it has been very mild, none since then (my local record is 28 October).

peter.jones

Supporter
1 at a very bleak Keyhaven, Hants, this morning

Attachments

• IMG_20201120_092659_copy_926x1127.jpg
    IMG_20201120_092659_copy_926x1127.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 6

rosbifs

Well-known tool
France
Very nice last Crag Martin of the year, Orkney... Actually now I think about it haven't seen one over the village for a while...

Users who are viewing this thread