• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Leica UVHD+... all I can say is that the view is simply "DELICIOUS" (1 Viewer)

ZDHart

Supporter
You are right....but in my humble opinion the experts who test bins in laboratories etc are not what I am 'after' when looking for a bin. I am more for those experts who actually use them in the field and can give me hands on experience (like many on this forum do). They have more value. Then I can take that same pair and with their sharing use my experiences to compare and contrast. But yes, you are right, this forum is 'great'......! jim
Yes... quantitative technical reports can be somewhat helpful, to a degree.

But qualitative user reports are especially meaningful! This forum is great for that.

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread