• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Live talk about RSPB reserve Coquet Island earlier this evening (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VjbSYFo95s&feature=share
This was a live talk about RSPB reserve Coquet Island by the head warden and others online. Normally these weekly talks would be live in front of this local Natural History Society members of which I’m a member as well as members of the public who are welcome to these talks. This is in addition to my local RSPB Groups monthly talks that I’m a member of. These talks online are shorter than usual. I hope the link above works.
Ian.

Last edited:
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread