• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

London Camera Exchange or other sources for Zeiss Victory HT bins? (1 Viewer)

sidpost

United States
I'm interested in the binoculars but, LCE doesn't ship outside of the UK. Somewhat understandable with Brexit issues so prevalent in the current news cycles! However, I'm in the USA so, UK/EU troubles should not affect me though, I understand that there are some UK/USA trade negotiations pending with the Brexit issue.

I don't know LCE so, maybe it isn't worth pursuing, however, with an Excellent rating I'm assuming these are super clean with only minor handling marks present. Whether this retail chain is a good place to buy used gear is unknown as well as what shipping to the USA would be.

I am looking for Zeiss Victory HT 8x54 or, slightly preferred 10x54 binoculars. In the USA these are really hard to find, especially second hand for a reasonable price. Converted to USD, ~$1500 is attractive to me.

Perhaps, there are other options in the UK or EU that local birders or hunters may be aware of. Or, even a year-end closeout sale during COVID slow business could be a win-win for me and a local shop. Any help locals in the UK or EU could provide locating a pair of these binoculars for a good "FAIR" price for both parties would be appreciated very much!

TIA,
Sid

London Camera Exchange used bins
290343.JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back