• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for comparisons between 8x32 SF and 8x40 SFL. (1 Viewer)

Votes are bought, sold, and bartered, every day in this country.
I didn't say they weren't, they shouldn't be. Just like there shouldn't be ballot harvesting, or dead people voting, or anything thing that can be considered fraud. Otherwise you'll continue to get what you got now in the Whitehouse and its administration. Have you watched a press breafing lately.

SF32 over SFL40 anyway day of the week and on Tuesday. Funny though, Ill be out with my 8x32SF, EL, and UVHD , meeting up with a friend who has the 8x40SFL and recently got the 10X, the funny part is, its not Tuesday. But I think the results will be the same.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back