• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lost my Zeiss 8x42 binoculars today (1 Viewer)

I’ve had good news this morning in that the driver of that bus found my Zeiss Binoculars and are at the local office of that bus company. So that is good news. I will be off to collect my binoculars today.
Great news, Ian. You'll appreciate your bins (and the driver) even more every time you use them now!

Tom

Good result, about 25 years ago I went to the fair at Southport with my wife and the kids. I took the shop takings with me, about £1200. when we returned home I realisied my wallet was missing. I was going straight out the play in a five a side football comp and while I was gone my wife phoned the fair. Just before kick off, I got a call, one of the fairground staff had found it on the sky ride.
I was working but the day after my wife went to pick it up. Before we went on the fair we were looking at watches on Lord St.
on her way home she bought me a Rolex Submariner, £1100.
I have since given the watch to my son for his 21st birthday.
Really restored my faith in human nature.

Ron

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back