• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Love watches! (2 Viewers)

I do have a few new ones since I posted this....

image_411.jpg

Helson Shark Diver....one of my very favorites!

OK - so I'm a year and a half late to the party, but man I really like that Helson! Looks like it would be extremely easy to read without wearing the reading glasses. Has it proven reliable since you have had it?

I'm also rather partial to dive watches as well. I need to get some pics up here.....

OK - so I'm a year and a half late to the party, but man I really like that Helson! Looks like it would be extremely easy to read without wearing the reading glasses. Has it proven reliable since you have had it?

I'm also rather partial to dive watches as well. I need to get some pics up here.....
The Helson has been SUPURB! One of my favorites no doubt! Yeah! Let's see some pics!

I did buy one new watch this year:

32CD7DA1-4C61-428D-9BD1-7CD45B95A3BD.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back