• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Lynx/BL Fieldguide, Philippines (1 Viewer)

Andy Adcock

England
Already mentioned here......

https://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=232437&page=6

Regarding titles such as Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam, there is huge overlap in species.

They're really stretching the income stream, with much of the artwork being reproduced across several volumes, at least I presume they won't recommision artwork for duplicate species in every book?

What are the odds on Sumatra and Java getting their own, separate publications?

Last edited:

Melanie

I have just ordered a copy, which I will probably receive in October. Though Kennedy's book A Guide to the Birds of the Philippines from 2000 might be more comprehensive.

Andy Adcock

England
Philippines listed as 'late September', China as 'September' and Colombia as 'Autumn' so on that basis, if it will save me something on postage, I've told Lynx to send them all together as one package when they're all available.

exilipes

Philippines listed as 'late September', China as 'September' and Colombia as 'Autumn' so on that basis, if it will save me something on postage, I've told Lynx to send them all together as one package when they're all available.

Philippines now showing as late October

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Users who are viewing this thread