• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Meopta 7x42 MeoStar Review (1 Viewer)

Ries

Thanks Lee, confident I will. The steadiness even gave the illusion of same if not even slightly larger magnification than the 8x Nikon, weird how optic/eye/hand/brain interaction works.

Just went back to the store and they found the fitting rainguard and non-generic objective caps, good service. My old short Vortex connected and good weather so I'm off into nature enjoying the birds and the bins :)

Troubador

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Lee, confident I will. The steadiness even gave the illusion of same if not even slightly larger magnification than the 8x Nikon, weird how optic/eye/hand/brain interaction works.

Just went back to the store and they found the fitting rainguard and non-generic objective caps, good service. My old short Vortex connected and good weather so I'm off into nature enjoying the birds and the bins :)

And 7x should make them quite usable when travelling by train too!

Lee

Ries

Yeah...when corona measures allow that again, sometime next year probably :( it is a real nice compact pair of 42s!

dries1

For anyone interested here in the US there is a Meostar 7X42 for sale on Rokslide. These do not come up for sale too often.

Andy W.

Users who are viewing this thread