• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

MEOPTA MEOSTAR 15x56 HD B1 Plus vs SWAROVSKI SLC 15x56 HD (2 Viewers)

My already four year old „2 cent“, for what it‘s worth:

Canip

Thank you for providing the link. I have read that thread before I ordered the Meopta 15x56. It was a good help to me in my decision!
I do wear glasses and I find the Meopta works well for me, not perfect, but I can quite easily bring the eye cups up to my glasses and see the whole image.

Regarding post #10 I am happy to report that the deer caught in the fence, leaving a pool of blood, is fine.
It has been spotted grazing in the same field. As I panned across the group I noticed one of them had a fur missing on one side of the neck/throat and a healed wound. It looked healthy and moved around with ease. Feels good that the distressed animal recovered fully. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back