• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Meostar (1 Viewer)

dries1

I am looking for a late model Meopta Meostar B1 in 7X42. Are there any good distributors/Dealers in Europe who will ship to the US?, since there are none available in the US?

Thanks,

Andy W.

gcole

I am looking for a late model Meopta Meostar B1 in 7X42. Are there any good distributors/Dealers in Europe who will ship to the US?, since there are none available in the US?

Thanks,

Andy W.
I would also like to get my hands on the Meopta B1. 7x42. All of the Europe Dealers I have looked at who still sell them list no USA shipping.

gcole

If so, I see USA not listed as one of their ship destination country and from what I could read not English payment by Bank Transfer. I definitely would not make that type of payment unless I was absolutely sure of the Dealers integrity. Even then if a problem arose, no US laws ... kiss your money goodbye.

dries1

Gwen,

Well I guess that rules that one out, thanks. I can't believe none of these dealers will not ship to the US. I will check some in Germany, and possibly the Netherlands.

Andy W.

gcole

Gwen,

Well I guess that rules that one out, thanks. I can't believe none of these dealers will not ship to the US. I will check some in Germany, and possibly the Netherlands.

Andy W.
If you do find a dealer let us know.

gcole

I see they have shipping rates to the USA but they do not list the Meopta Meostar B1. 7x42 for sale

ClarkWGriswold

Carpe Carpum
Staff member
Supporter
Wales
Would it be worth dropping them an e-mail Gwen? I’ve just used them and shipping to the UK presented no issues.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread