• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Meostar (1 Viewer)

dries1

I am looking for a late model Meopta Meostar B1 in 7X42. Are there any good distributors/Dealers in Europe who will ship to the US?, since there are none available in the US?

Thanks,

Andy W.

I am looking for a late model Meopta Meostar B1 in 7X42. Are there any good distributors/Dealers in Europe who will ship to the US?, since there are none available in the US?

Thanks,

Andy W.
I would also like to get my hands on the Meopta B1. 7x42. All of the Europe Dealers I have looked at who still sell them list no USA shipping.

If so, I see USA not listed as one of their ship destination country and from what I could read not English payment by Bank Transfer. I definitely would not make that type of payment unless I was absolutely sure of the Dealers integrity. Even then if a problem arose, no US laws ... kiss your money goodbye.

Gwen,

Well I guess that rules that one out, thanks. I can't believe none of these dealers will not ship to the US. I will check some in Germany, and possibly the Netherlands.

Andy W.

If any of you Yanks are still trying to source up a Meopta 7x42 I might be able to step in and help.
I am based in Sweden but have seen Meoptas floating around in Germany for decent prices. I am willing to help a forum member out and order one to me and reship to you.

I would of course order it at my expense and then I would provide proof of purchase before sending it out.

I am not worried about the focuser on that model but I think it would be best if I did a thorough inspection of the 7x42 before shipping it out.
A weekend at my patio deck would suffice. :cool:

Offer stands, just drop me a PM.

EDIT: it seems to be a little hard to source but given time I think one will emerge. I have only found a 7x50 at first glance.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back