• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Mini micro for I/D (1 Viewer)

blackcountry mon

Can anyone please I/D this micro moth? It is 3mm in length and was caught in a clearwing pheromone lure trap. Nearest I can find in Manley is 4.082 Ectoedemia intimella, but am far from convinced. Any input would be appreciated
Terry

021.JPG

tperry

Pretty worn, but what about Psychoides filicivora? I'm no expert but have had these to lures recently, 4/5mm f/w.

Tony

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia

Users who are viewing this thread