• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Minsmere on BBC East Local News 1st Dec and also on BBC Radio Suffolk 2nd Dec (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

On the Minsmere blog in the RSPB Community Forum it has been posted that there will be a film report about Minsmere on BBC East Local TV News at 6.30pm on Monday 1st December and on Tuesday 2nd December 6.00am-9.00am BBC Radio Suffolk's breakfast programe will broadcast live from Minsmere from the Discovery Centre and they both will be looking back at Minsmere, 6 month's on from Springwatch.
Although i live in North East England i can receive all the BBC TV regions as i have Sky and i will record that local news bulletin next Monday evening and i will later on Tuesday listen to a recording of the breakfast programme on the BBC iPlayer from BBC Radio Suffolk. I'm really looking forward to that.;)
Ian.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back