• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Missing search within Opus (2 Viewers)

njlarsen

Gallery Moderator
Opus Editor
Supporter
Barbados
It used to be when on an opus page, you would put letters into a small search field to the left which did a search within Opus. I realize you can hit the search at the top, change search target to only be "within this wiki" and then start your search, but I find this process a lot less intuitive. If possible, add that small search field back (either next to the link to "discussion" above the actual page, or to the right in one of the panes).

Crossing my fingers it is possible
Niels

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Ah thanks Niels. I knew I was missing something as I kept going to type something in a search bar and it wasn't there. LOL.

I've either been hitting the back button, or opening a fresh Opus tab. I've only been going to the Search if I want to look for some posts or the Gallery.

Yes. A search bar within an article would be helpful either at the top or along the side (or both if room ;) ) please Ollie.

Users who are viewing this thread