• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

mocking bird problems (1 Viewer)

Pearla

United States
We have enjoyed birdwatching for the last couple of years and have 4 feeders that are usually full of local birds(North Carolina). But this year a mocking bird has decided to "camp out" and has continually run every bird away from all the feeders though he never eats from them. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get rid of the mockingbird so the others can return to the feeders? Will he tire of this eventually and leave or will this be a continual problem? I appreciate any feedback.

Hi Pearla and a warm welcome from all the Staff and Moderators.

Maybe if you can spread the feeders out around your garden it might help.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Mockingbirds can be a royal pain in the A** and unfortunately I have no solutions for you.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you. (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back