• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

More rumors. Eos R6 (1 Viewer)

Posted today on Canon Rumors......seems as though the aps-c “might” be dead in in an R body series.

https://www.canonrumors.com/canon-eos-r6-specifications-cr2-5/

For you 7d mkii users like myself would you consider this as a replacement?
Put it this way. I've just returned from a trip to Spain to photograph winter birds.

I took my 7Dii for the birds with my Sigma 150-600 Sport and I also took my 5D iv for more general shots with a 24-105 and a 70-200.

The 5D is a lovely piece of kit, but I would only use it for wildlife that is almost within touching distance.

If they brought out a good replacement for my 7D ii with the same crop, but with better focussing and less noise I'd buy it tomorrow at twice the price,

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back