• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My order of a new bird table. (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

I ordered a new stone bird table on the 5th May at a price of over £231.00. I knew there would be delays because of the coronavirus and my new bird table would take longer to be delivered as my bird table was being at the depot by hand and my delivery would take longer to be delivered. So today i made a phone call about how my stone bird table was getting on in the process of being made at the depot, but a recorded voice came on and said that the telephone number had been temporarily disabled because of the present coronavirus and if i needed to contact this online shop to send an email. I've sent an email and i received an automatic reply that said it was taking longer than usual to reply in person at present by email. But to bare with us and we'll be in touch. I don't know whether to name this company on this forum. If you think it’s ok i will mention the name.
Ian.

Hello Ian,

I'm always interested to know names. That way, if needs be, I can decide on whether I want to buy, wait a bit or look elsewhere.

It sounds like a very posh bird table, will your guests be eating off the finest bone china with your best silver cutlery ;)

All the best with your purchase and I hope it arrives soon, if it hasn't already done so by now.

I hope you get this sorted out and the table gets to you soon.

I had trouble in the summer with not getting some plants I’d ordered for my wildlife pond. I went onto trust pilot and made my feelings very clear....

Doesn't sound too reassuring. I would check the company's position through their local Trading Standards Officer to seek the current conditions whilst you're waiting for an email reply. Have you paid for it and if so how?

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back