• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Name a Bird You've Seen 2 (1 Viewer)

I was sure that had been played before but it turns out it wasn't. I thought I'd played my last bird a while back so I will follow this bird I've seen but I thought had been played already with another bird I've seen but I thought had been played already

8589 Ochre-bellied Dove
I'd been waiting for you to play that antthrush for ages Ottavio! since our conversation (way back thread) about that day we met 😊

8592 Madagascan Fish-eagle. Has a dark, if not black, back.

Attachments

• Madagascar Fish-eagle (4 of 4).JPG
    Madagascar Fish-eagle (4 of 4).JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 5
Edited to Dwarf on the post which still shows on reverse list but if that was already played then
could do Moluccan (variable) Dwarf Kingfisher to keep numbers and link the same.
I'm so sorry, I don't know where my head was. Of course, Papuan hadn't been played. Keep Papuan for now and play Moluccan again when you have the chance.

Hi, KC. Just for reference, there's only one species regularly occurring in North America, and that one's found only in Alaska.

I've had them in my backyard. See:

I've had them in my backyard. See:

No, I think you missed my point. There's only one regularly occurring North American species left that hasn't been played: Red-legged Kittiwake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back