• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Name a Bird You've Seen 2 (1 Viewer)

Larry Sweetland

Formerly 'Larry Wheatland'
I was sure that had been played before but it turns out it wasn't. I thought I'd played my last bird a while back so I will follow this bird I've seen but I thought had been played already with another bird I've seen but I thought had been played already

8589 Ochre-bellied Dove
I'd been waiting for you to play that antthrush for ages Ottavio! since our conversation (way back thread) about that day we met 😊

Arbu

8590 Staying in Peru, Rufous-backed Inca Finch

Attachments

• Rufous-backed Inca-finch.JPG
    Rufous-backed Inca-finch.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 8

Arbu

8592 Madagascan Fish-eagle. Has a dark, if not black, back.

Attachments

• Madagascar Fish-eagle (4 of 4).JPG
    Madagascar Fish-eagle (4 of 4).JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 5

Jacana

Will Jones
Hungary
Edited to Dwarf on the post which still shows on reverse list but if that was already played then
could do Moluccan (variable) Dwarf Kingfisher to keep numbers and link the same.
I'm so sorry, I don't know where my head was. Of course, Papuan hadn't been played. Keep Papuan for now and play Moluccan again when you have the chance.

Arbu

8594 Madagascan Pratincole. Has a brown cap.

Attachments

• Madagascar Pratincole (5 of 5).JPG
    Madagascar Pratincole (5 of 5).JPG
    941.2 KB · Views: 6

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
I've been out of here for so long so not sure if this has been posted..

White-breasted Nuthatch

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi, KC. Just for reference, there's only one species regularly occurring in North America, and that one's found only in Alaska.

I've had them in my backyard. See:

Jeff Hopkins

Just another...observer
United States
I've had them in my backyard. See:

No, I think you missed my point. There's only one regularly occurring North American species left that hasn't been played: Red-legged Kittiwake.

Users who are viewing this thread