• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Name a Bird You've Seen 2 (6 Viewers)

8331 White-rimmed Brushfinch

Edit: I've changed this twice, once because it was a species already played, and the second time because I found a better (but still kind of tenuous) link

Last edited:
8331 White-rimmed Brushfinch

Edit: I've changed this twice, once because it was a species already played, and the second time because I found a better (but still kind of tenuous) link

I think at this stage, tenuous links are all I've got!

8332 Forest Scrub Robin

I think at this stage, tenuous links are all I've got!

8332 Forest Scrub Robin
8333 Rufous-tailed Jungle-flycatcher

I've purposely saved a lot of birds with colors and body parts in their names in order to make it easier to have obvious links. But I still have all those island endemics!

If we play Jeff's Eversmann's to follow my Scrub robin - same family, that links to Arbu's Rufous-headed ground-roller...

Next no. is 8335 I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back