• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Name a Bird You've Seen 2 (1 Viewer)

It is, but for an extra layer of complexity, you need to link the bird you post with the previous one in some capacity. See the first post

Keep the birds you've played so far :)
FWIW, I was able to mentally make some links to some of his posts. For example,

1) A Vulturine Parrot has a mask of bare skin, so a link to Masked Lark works.
2) White-winged Lark and Orange-throated Tanager both use a color to describe a body part (It's a stretch, but it works)
3) Orange-tufted Spiderhunter and Restinga Antwren both include bugs.

But the last two I cited in post 10275 left me empty-handed. So I suggest we go back to 8443 Buff-throated Warbling-finch.

FWIW, I was able to mentally make some links to some of his posts. For example,

1) A Vulturine Parrot has a mask of bare skin, so a link to Masked Lark works.
2) White-winged Lark and Orange-throated Tanager both use a color to describe a body part (It's a stretch, but it works)
3) Orange-tufted Spiderhunter and Restinga Antwren both include bugs.

But the last two I cited in post 10275 left me empty-handed. So I suggest we go back to 8443 Buff-throated Warbling-finch.
Let's go back to the Spiderhunter instead, so then you haven't posted after yourself

I was going on island endemics, but your way works, too. (FWIW, I'm not Christian, so it took me a second to figure out the religious link).
Yes, realised it was island endemics from previous, just noting an extra link (and I had to google to check, as although Palm Sunday is celebrated widely wasn't sure if 'Ascension' was an actual holiday, but it did ring a bell (not literally, although that probably happens too).

;-)

Yes, realised it was island endemics from previous, just noting an extra link (and I had to google to check, as although Palm Sunday is celebrated widely wasn't sure if 'Ascension' was an actual holiday, but it did ring a bell (not literally, although that probably happens too).

;-)
I thought it was clever, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back