• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Name a Bird You've Seen 2 (1 Viewer)

8572 Usambara Thrush
That's a new species for my list, didn't know it had been split. Anyway

8573 Varied Solitaire. Next bird on the spreadsheet of remaining birds. Small range on forested tropical mountains. Orange bill and legs.

Attachments

• Varied Solitaire.JPG
    Varied Solitaire.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 8
This one was already played (Papuan Dwarf Kingfisher)
Edited to Dwarf on the post which still shows on reverse list but if that was already played then
could do Moluccan (variable) Dwarf Kingfisher to keep numbers and link the same.

Last edited:
Now we're playing the Filippino endemics? Where were you 1000 birds ago when I was forcing them in all over the place? ;)

Just kidding, of course.

And chuffed on the Palawan Fly. We missed that one - not for lack of trying.

8588 Black-headed Antthrush
Arenal Observatory Lodge, Alajuela, Costa Rica
May 2019
I was sure that had been played before but it turns out it wasn't. I thought I'd played my last bird a while back so I will follow this bird I've seen but I thought had been played already with another bird I've seen but I thought had been played already

8589 Ochre-bellied Dove

Users who are viewing this thread

Back