• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

new binocular wishes for 2022 (1 Viewer)

A2GG

Beth
United States
Let's have fun guessing what new binocular models could (or should) come out in the new year ...

overdue:

Leica Noctivid 32
Kowa Genesis new version
Meopta Meostar new version

wish list:

Zeiss Conquest new version
Swarovski SLC
Swarovski CL-b 40/42mm

other interesting possibilities:

Tract Toric 32
GPO Passion HD 32
high quality 32 from Vortex (finally) ?

Will any of these come to fruition in the next year ? Or, will the pandemic keep pushing back any new releases.

your thoughts and wishes ...

Last edited:
Noctivid 32 would get get my attention. Not that I need any more binoculars! :rolleyes:

And, the new GPO 8x32 is one I'd like to check out.

On the contrary I'd like a Swarovski NL Pure in leather rather than rubber armor...
Oh interesting. If they styled them like the Habichts with black metal and leather, I bet they would be very nice looking. The CLs are also really nice looking, I like the stitching a lot. Good luck to both of us.

I think I could be excited with a new Z Conquest 8x32 version because it would be within my budget and of interest to me. As long as it’s lighter weight and doesn’t take forever to hit the shelves. I wonder if they are already designing a new version.

I have several wishes🙏🏻 :

- cheaper (waaay cheaper) Nikon WX inspired binos

- updated Fuji Polaris with ED glass

- and 7x42 Noctivid

I wish Swarovski would update their fantastic Habicht 8x30 with modern eye cups - or at least proper rubber fold-down ones like the on the GAs.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back