• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

New bird watcher (1 Viewer)

Kenneumann

United States
Hello everyone, I'm Kenneth.

New to bird watching and excited to get out and get some pictures. Current gear Sony a6400 paired with a Sigma 150-600mm Contemporary lens.
Was wondering if anybody knows some good spots around Fort Worth, TX area? (I will search the forums for these answers as well, but anybody doesn't mind posting a reply)
Attached image is of a Robin 5 days ago in the backyard.

Attachments

• DSC00160.JPG
    DSC00160.JPG
    985.7 KB · Views: 3

Kits

Picture Picker
Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
A gorgeous image of our Robin!

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Ken and a warm welcome from me too.

You might also like to take a look through our Opus articles; this is the one for Texas
There are links to many articles of interest to birdwatchers, but I don't know if any of them are in the Fort Worth area.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about and will hopefully see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

Lisa W

Staff member
Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forum. You might want to look up Marsh Boardwalk Trail. A very small trail but is supposed to be birdy. I have a cousin who birdied there a couple of years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread