• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New guy from East Texas (1 Viewer)

sidpost

United States
Hello everyone! I'm on a farm in East Texas (USA) and I'm starting to think about post-COVID travels and sightseeing.

When I lived in Tucson, I didn't need bins to watch the Hummingbirds because my Xeriscape yard was set up for them. These days, I need something with a bit more range because I can't get within 3 feet of them anymore!

I hope to learn about modern bins and related wildlife observation techniques and places to travel to.

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope you will enjoy your visits.

Hi Sid and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

:)

I hope to get some good use out of my bins post-COVID when the weather warms up. With vaccines becoming available, I'm hoping lockdowns become a thing of the past so people like myself can travel and see the wondrous sights our lands have to offer!

Hi Sid, welcome to the forum. If you want help getting some new bins I’m sure the folks that hang out in the binocular area will be glad to give you some ideas.

Hi Sid, welcome to the forum. If you want help getting some new bins I’m sure the folks that hang out in the binocular area will be glad to give you some ideas.

Jan from the Netherlands, among others, are a big help. I'm really impressed so far with the members here who are helping me.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back