• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Newbie Hi -with ?s - and a big WELCOME 2021!! (1 Viewer)

KYRidgeNacreage

United States
May we all be blessed with health and happiness for this new year; hopefully a much less toxic one for everyone/thing in every way!
Newbie to digiscoping looking for advice on a camera and attachments for an (intro?) Vangaurd scope: ENDEAVOR HD 82A SPOTTING SCOPE WITH 20-60X ZOOM.
Have an old lumix dmc-fz20pp which from what I gather, may be too much lens and weight? Lens states optical 12x zoom f=6_72 mm (35 mm equiv: 36-432 mm)/f2.8 ~ which is like car talk to me...:)
Any advice on a good intro camera that won’t break the (post-Christmas-empty) bank?
thanks y’all!
kelli in KY/TN

Kits

Picture Picker
Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hu Kelli and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about and will hopefully see some of your pictures in the Gallery too, when you've got one sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread