• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon odd response to request (1 Viewer)

I received the rubber rings today. That was fast.
Some confusion in the beginning, but ultimately a positive result.

I never received mine from December so I asked for an update, and Nikon sent the following:

"The parts have been ordered but not sent, there currently out of stock. Once we receive stock they would be sent."

You must have gotten lucky that they had the 30 mm objective rings lying around.

I never received mine from December so I asked for an update, and Nikon sent the following:

"The parts have been ordered but not sent, there currently out of stock. Once we receive stock they would be sent."

You must have gotten lucky that they had the 30 mm objective rings lying around.
Yes, they arrived much quicker than they said ... hope you get yours sooner than anticipated.

btw, does anyone know of a good objective cap set for the 8x30? I don't like the ones that come with it.
I would prefer obj caps that cover over the tubes instead of snap in. The ones included come off too easily.

Update- I received a set of objective covers from Nikon. Not the objective rings I wanted, but I will cut the caps off to make them rings and I will be all set. So it is still a thumbs up for Nikon USA from me.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back