• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon prostaff 5 fieldscope 60 (1 Viewer)

Hi, I currently still own my first scope but am looking to trade in/sell to help fund a new scope. I recently lost both caps for my scope (presumably I the field) I want to get some replacements prior to selling. Its a 60mm lens but does anybody have this or know what size cap I need? I was going to buy a generic non branded center pinch cap. These come in either 62mm or 67mm. I can't remember but assume it doesn't fit to sunshine rather the rim around the lens itself?

Thanks
Ben

Just checked a 67mm on an old Bushnell 60mm I have here and it fits fine.

The internal diameter of the scope barrel is also 67mm at the end.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back