• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Nikon WX anyone? (1 Viewer)

etudiant

Supporter
Holger,

Please tell us what kind of a carrying strap do you use with your WX to make a long walk with this much glass enjoyable.

PYRTLE

Old Berkshire Boy
Holger,

Please tell us what kind of a carrying strap do you use with your WX to make a long walk with this much glass enjoyable.
Holger clearly states he carries his WX in a day / ruck sack and does not use a neck strap.

range

Holger,

You'd better not. It's an ordeal to the neck.
Best solution is put them into a bag/sack, I suggest Billingham or Nikon 100th anniversary bag.

etudiant

Supporter
Holger clearly states he carries his WX in a day / ruck sack and does not use a neck strap.
Thank you, I missed that.
He is willing to trade the loss of spontaneity for the greater comfort of the back pack carry. I'd consider a harness or a shoulder sling, about as clunky but more accessible.

etudiant

Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread