• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

North of Szczecin? (1 Viewer)

I never birded there myself, but heard that very good are sea pier at Swinoujscie and industrial pools near Police power plant. I suggest contact website clanga.com. They are very good Polish twitchers based at Szczecin.

Thank you Jurek. I've emailed them but haven'y had a response as yet. It does seem that British bird watchers all go to Eastern Poland if they go to Poland. Strangely, I had the same problems getting information about Rugen in Germany. Of course, I might just be looking in the wrong place.

Hello Charlie,

I come from around. You probably don't want to miss out on the Nature Reserve Świdwie. I am a beginner in birding and don't live there anymore so I cannot say much about it. Definitely want to visit the place once I can afford a scope. But one thing I can say for sure - when you are from around you don't have to be a birder to know that this place is pretty famous for its birds diversity. There is a chance to see white-tailed eagles.

Have fun, and in case you decide to go there, please put few words here, how was it.

In the link under you should be able to find a Google Maps link:
https://www.swidwie.pl/rezerwat/mapy

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back