• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

North West Nature Group (1 Viewer)

eospete

Some of you may be aware that the NWNG was set up in May to provide an opportunity for ordinary folks to put something back into local nature conservation through their wildlife photography. If you want to check out what the group is all about please go to www.nwng.org.uk

Will be glad to have you on board

Last edited:
On behalf of all the Moderators and Admin, welcome to Bird Forum.

You'll find plenty to keep you interested and informed and we look forward to hearing about your area and seeing your photos.

I'm afraid there isn't many bird shots on NWNG website at the moment but then again this is the season for flowers and insects really. I want to do a project on House Sparrows come the winter. Love these little birds. Apparantly they have a fascinating heirarchy in each group. Will have to read up on this.

Cheers for the welcome Diane
Regards
P

eospete said:
Apparantly they have a fascinating heirarchy in each group. Will have to read up on this.

Well, we have quite a colony (if that's the correct term) of House Sparrows in our garden now, what with all the young now out of the nests. At least 25 the other day. The feeders are emptying as fast as we can fill them. There was a bit of a fracas going on today at the peanuts.

If ever you need to study their hierarchy, our garden's the place. I think we have more than the rest of the country put together!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back