• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Feel the intensity, not your equipment. Maximum image quality. Minimum weight. The new ZEISS SFL, up to 30% less weight than comparable competitors.

North worcestershire, small bird, pink breast, brown and white feathers (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi ajbeaumont and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

ajbeaumont

United Kingdom
It must have been going at a helluva speed to break that pot...!
MJB:oops::oops::oops:
:) it actually hit the upstairs window and the pot was just to stop the box blowing away. It survived despite knocking itself out on the window and dropping to the floor. It stayed in the box over night (Partly covered over to keep it out of the rain) and in the morning when I went to check, it was still in the box and after a couple of attempts was able to fly away.

Users who are viewing this thread