• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Northumberland moths site (1 Viewer)

Mary

Supporter
I've used the excellent 'moths by larval plant' list many times on the Northumberland moths. org.uk site, but have just tried to get on and Norton has blocked it as being dangerous! Anyone know what has happened?

Andy Adcock

England
Could be something ike thier 'security certificates' are out of date, I can get on but not running Norton.

I don't think there are any likely issues from accessing the site and you should be able to override Norton?

Mary

Supporter
Could be something ike thier 'security certificates' are out of date, I can get on but not running Norton.

I don't think there are any likely issues from accessing the site and you should be able to override Norton?
Cheers, Andy. Yes, tried using Edge instead of Firefox and got on with just a warning at the top of the page about a security certificate!

Users who are viewing this thread