• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Not really hello ... (1 Viewer)

RonClark28

... I suppose as I was a member of birdforum many years ago when there was less than 2000 members. It's been a very long time since I last came in here simply because I was far too busy with other things which has also meant that my birding has rather gone by the borad too. Anyway, I'm back now and I'm hoping to start taking a more active part again. So then ...

... Hiya guys n galsB :)B :)B :)

Hey Ron!

Welcome back! I am sure you will find much has changed and that you will enjoy your visits!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back